ANTENATAL CLASS 2017
Third Saturday of each month
Time : 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Date : 21 January, 4 March, 22 April, 20 May,
17 June, 15 July, 19 August, 23 September, 21 October,
18 November & 16 December
Venue : Dewan Anugerah, Level 4, Outpatient Building KPJ Johor
Fee : RM33.90 per couple
Preparing for motherhood
Dear parents- to-be
-Welcome to our Prenatal Class Programme. It is our desire to share with you, all you need to know about safe motherhood. We shall guide you through your pregnancy to delivery and care of your baby.Our course is conducted by our Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist and Registered Nurse. First time mothers are encouraged to attend.
1. To let mother and husband be aware of his/her wife's changes during pregnancy.
2. To know the delevopment of their baby in her womb
3. To understand her nutritional needs.
4. To enable her/him to take care of herself / his wife during pregnancy and postnatal period.
5. To prepare the mother for labour and delivery.
6. To educate the parents on the benefit of breastfeeding and care of their newborn baby.
Prenatal Class Topics: